London Medical Education Academy (LMEDAC) provide objective, unbiased, hands on training for healthcare professionals who want to increase their anatomy knowledge. We use state of the art venues and internationally renowned faculty, we aim to make doctors better surgeons and help improve outcomes for patients all over the world.
In October we will be running a training course, in London, on female anatomy and surgical treatment of vaginal fistula repair and urethral reconstruction. The course will demonstrate different surgical techniques and be performed in small groups with a Cadaver-student ratio of 1:3. The course will be taught with the expert supervision of a world known team of Vaginal Fistula repair surgeons:
· Dr A Digesu, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Urogynaecology Subspecialist and Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer at St. Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College of London, UK
· Prof. Sherif Mourad, Department of Urology, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt. New elected ICS General Secretary
· Dr. Suzy Elneil, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Urogynaecology Subspecialist at University College Hospital and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in London. Chair ICS Fistula Committee
· Prof. Ervin Kocjancic, Department of Urology, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA. Chair ICS Education Committee
· Dr. Ahmed Saafan, Department of Urology, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
· Dr. Mohamed Yassin, Department of Urology, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
· Dr. Ahmed Farouk, Department of Urology, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
· Dr M Szarko, Academic Lead for Clinical Sciences, Academic Director: Anatomy Teaching Facility, Senior Lecturer in Anatomy, Institute of Medical and Biomedical Education
This course is being supported by the ICS and accreditation has been applied for from The CPD Standards Office, thus Continuing Medical Education (CME) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points can be applied to the needs of individual professionals.